|Sep 10, 2012
EUROCOM Panther 2.0 - NVIDIA GTX 680M/470M/485M/460M/ AMD HD7970M/5870M
- 1 GB GDDR5 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870; 900 pipelines; 128 bit; DVI-SL; DX 11; MXM 3.0b; 40 W
- 1.5GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M Fermi; 192 CUDA cores; DX11; PhysX; DVI-DL; MXM 3.0b; TDP: 65W
- 1.5GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M Fermi; 288 CUDA cores; DX11; PhysX; DVI-DL; MXM 3.0b; TDP: 65W-75W
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480M Fermi; 352 CUDA cores; 598 Gigaflops; DX11; MXM 3.0b
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M Fermi; 384 CUDA cores; 256-bit; 598 Gigaflops; N12E-GTX; DX11; MXM 3.0b; 100W
- 2GB GDDR5; AMD Radeon Mobility HD6970M; 256-bit; 960 Stream Processors; DVI-SL; DX 11; MXM 3.0b; 75W-100W
- 4GB DDR5; NVIDIA GTX 680M (Kepler); 1344 CUDA; GPU Clock 720MHz; VRAM Clock 1800MHz
The EUROCOM Panther 2.0 was launched in Aug, 2010. As always, Eurocom strives to provide legacy notebooks with the latest technology upgrades. In this case, Eurocom engineers were able to upgrade a Panther 2.0 with the latest graphics technology, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M.
|3D Mark Vantage
A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system’s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests. 3DMark Vantage is a PC benchmark suite designed to test the DirectX10 performance of your graphics card.
3DMark06 is a PC benchmark suite designed to test the DirectX9 performance of your graphics card.
A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system’s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests.
3D Mark 11
Designed for testing DirectX 11 hardware running on Windows 7 and Windows Vista the benchmark includes six all new benchmark tests that make extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. After running the tests 3DMark gives your system a score with larger numbers indicating better performance.
Unigine Heaven 2.1
The distinguishing feature of the benchmark is hardware tessellation, a scalable technology aimed for automatic subdivision of polygons into smaller and finer pieces.
CINEBENCH 11.5 CPU / GPU - Higher Score is better
CINEBENCH is a real-world cross platform test suite that evaluates your computer's performance capabilities.