|Jan 18, 2011
Eurocom Unleashes the Most Powerful 15” Notebook ever: The EUROCOM Racer
Eurocom (www.eurocom.com) launches the worlds most powerful 15.6-inch notebook ever! The EUROCOM Racer is a highly configurable, upgradable and extremely powerful small workstation-class notebook computer. It supports the newest Intel Sandy Bridge Processors and Huron River architecture, the newest GPU technology from AMD and NVIDIA.
The EUROCOM Racer support high performance, high power VGA technologies up to a 100 Watt GPUs including NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M, AMD Radeon Mobility HD6970M or NVIDIA Quadro FX 5000M equipped with 2GB of superfast DDR5 Video Memory.
EUROCOM Racer also supports up to 32GB of high performance DDR3-1333 or DDR3-16000 memory required to heavy duty computing and/or virtualization.
EUROCOM Racer is powered by a 180W AC Adapter which allows support for powerful GPU’s, up to 32 GB of RAM and Intel Sandy Bridge processors.
EUROCOM Racer can be equipped with a Matte or Glossy Full HD 1920-by-1080 pixels 16:9 LED backlit display panels, 3D panels are also available as special order.
EUROCOM Racer is a high end professional and gaming notebook. Being fully configurable and customizable allows users to build their system to their exact specifications, operational and/or application requirements
“The EUROCOM Racer is the most powerful small workstation-class notebook, it is capable of much more than its size suggests. With the most powerful Intel Core i7 Extreme Mobile processors, high performance AMD Radeon HD6970M technology, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M and Quadro FX 5000M this platform is capable to provide a single computer solution for on-the-go Engineering and replace traditional bulky desktop based workstations" said Mark Bialic, President and CTO of Eurocom Corporation.
EUROCOM Racer key Specs:
• Display:15.6-inch Full HD 1920-by-1080; Backlit LED Display with Glossy/Matte Surface
• Memory: up to 32GB; 4x RAM sockets, DDR3 1333/1600 MHz
• VGA: Modular Design; MXM 3.0b; 100W; supports both NVIDIA GeForce, Quadro and AMD GPUs; single VGA operation
• Processor: supports Sandy Bridge line of Intel i5 and i7 Core processors; up to Intel Core i7 2920XM Extreme Edition with 8GB of L3 cache
• Storage: up to 2 physical drives, SSD, hybrid or mechanical, up to 1.75TB of storage.
• Card Reader:9-in-1: MMC/RSMMC SD/MinSD/SDHC/SDXC MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
• Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; DVI-DL; 1x IEEE1394a; 1x eSATA; 1x HDMI out; 1x Headphone jack; 1x Microphone jack; 1x S/PDIF out; 1x Line-in; 1x RJ45 for LAN
• Communications: 1Gigabit LAN on-board; optional WLAN N or Bluetooth + WLAN Combo and/or 3.75G Mini Card UMTS/HSDPA
• Weight & Dimensions: 3.1kg/6.82lbs; 376x256x35-43mm / 15.04x10.24x1.4-1.72 inch
Upgradable MXM 3.0b VGA Technology
The EUROCOM racer supports MXM 3.0b Video technology up to 100W.
NVIDIA GeForce Gaming Solution
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M; 2GB DDR5 Video; 384 CUDA cores; 256-bit; DX11; 100W
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480M; 2GB DDR5 Video; 352 CUDA cores; 256 bit; DX11; 100W
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M; 1.5GB DDR5 Video; 288 CUDA cores; 192 bit; DX11; 65-75W
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M; 1.5GB DDR5 Video; 192 CUDA cores; 192 bit; DX11; 65W
NVIDIA Quadro FX Professional Solution
• NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800M; 1GB DDR3 Video; 128 CUDA cores; 256 bit; DX11; OpenGL 3.2; 100W
• NVIDIA Quadro FX 2800M; 1GB DDR3 Video; 96 CUDA cores; 256 bit; DX11; OpenGL 3.2; 75W
AMD Radeon Mobility Gaming Solution
• AMD Radeon Mobility HD6970M; 2GB DDR5 Video; 960 stream processors; 256 bit; DX11; 75-100W
Upgradable Processor: Intel Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
The EUROCOM Racer supports Intels newest Sandy Bridge processor technology.
• 2.50 GHz Intel Mobile Core i7-2920XM; 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 32nm; 55W
• 2.30 GHz Intel Mobile Core i7-2820QM; 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 32nm; 45W
• 2.20 GHz Intel Mobile Core i7-2720QM; 4C/8T; 6MB L3; 32nm; 45W
• 2.50 GHz Intel Mobile Core i5-2520M; 2C/4T; 3MB L3; 32nm; 35W
• 2.60 GHz Intel Mobile Core i5-2540M; 2C/4T; 3MB L3; 32nm; 35W
Eurocom is the world’s leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom or to customize a machine, visit Eurocom.com.